The last decade has seen the immense popularity of Botox treatment for reducing wrinkles and other age-related concerns. In fact, it has become one of the most widely-used non surgical treatments in the entire world. Selecting a good aesthetic clinic Singapore for a Botox treatment for the first time may be tough. However, you can follow a few simple tips to make this cosmetic process simpler and to make sure that you look great as well as enjoy a great experience.
How does Botox injections work?
When a person takes Botox injections, his or her facial muscles are relaxed to make sure that the skin looks smoother and is free of wrinkles. Thus, the said person enjoys reduced wrinkles and lines. The effects of a particular session can last for 90 days on an average. After this, the impact of the Botox treatment goes off with the facial muscles becoming active once more.
The effect of Botox on wrinkles are maximum when facial movement cause wrinkles. Examples of these include forehead wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet. These injections do not cause much pain and the entire session rakes about 15 minutes to complete. The treatment are usually safe while their effects are reversible. Following are some of the top tips that you may consider prior to selecting a Botox clinic for your treatment:
1. Find out whether the clinic you plan to opt for has the necessary registration with the relevant regulatory body of the country of origin. Each nation will be having such a regulatory authority that offers registration to such clinics or practitioners of cosmetic surgery.
2. The process of injecting Botox is a highly skilled process. Hence, it should be only administered by a trained, experienced and qualified practitioner and preferably a doctor. However, certain clinics may also employ experienced bureaus for conducting dermal fillers and Botox treatments.
3. There are innumerable reputed cosmetic, dental and medical clinics, which provide aesthetic procedures like Botox. In the recent years. premises like department stores, hairdressers and salons have also begun to offer Botox treatments for wrinkles reduction. Many of the above-mentioned premises follow suitable standards and are well-equipped. But there are a small number of clinics that do not have favorable environments to perform these injectable treatments. Hence, it is recommended that you should be more careful of such non mainstream premises. Botox parties and Botox at home are not recommended places where you should undergo such treatment.
4. Prior to undergoing any such cosmetic process, it is also important to find out whether the clinic has the the necessary insurance cover or not. It is also referred to as medical indemnity to protect you in case something is not right.
5. Try to locate practitioners and clinics who have a sustained focus on aesthetic procedures like Botox. Also, find out what are the other skin and beauty treatments offered by them.
6. Watch out for symptoms of service regularity like those clinics, which offer Botox treatment clinics weekly at least at the same location.
7. A majority of reputable clinics provide free consultations these days to their potential customers who want to know more and are not quite aware of the Botox treatment. It is a healthy practice to follow and also enables you to know more about the staff and the premises to ensure that you are comfortable. It is also an excellent chance to get your queries cleared from the doctor you meet and also raise those concerns that you may have in your mind. After all, there should not be any kind of pressure from the practitioners or clinic to undergo a Botox treatment when your free consultation ends.
8. Watch out for symptoms to know how success the short listed clinic is by asking questions like the number of branches it has within the sane city or even nationally.
One such good clinic would be IYAC aesthetic and anti aging clinic located in Singapore that has a good reputation for botox treatment.