The next time you for a many people would visit a aesthetic clinic in singapore , it is essential to take note of the below details
after your session in order to ensure that your skin fully benefits from the facial treatment.
There cannot be a better way to enhance your looks and the health of your skin than getting a good and appropriate facial treatment done. But unfortunately, a number of people overlook this step thinking that the purpose of this treatment is just to pamper the skin and hence, is a waste of money, time and efforts. On the contrary, if you get the treatment done at a good skin-care clinic that offers services such as oxygen facial in Singapore, you can rest assured that you will have refreshed and rejuvenated looks.
But for deriving the best benefits of your facial treatment, you must take a few steps. You should particularly avoid a few routines such as washing the face after the facial treatment, going for a sauna bath, etc. Let us now look at some of the other steps you must take for making the most of your facial treatment.
1. It should be a big “No” to heavy makeup for about 4 or 5 hours after you have had a facial treatment. Remember the pores of your skin will be open after the treatment and if you apply heavy makeup, the particles will clog the pores. This may lead to breakups. Skip your makeup if possible. If you think that makeup is absolutely necessary, you must go for a simple application so the glow in the skin will remain in tact.
2. Once you have got a facial treatment done, your skin will be radiant, clean and refreshed. If you want these results to last longer, over-cleansing should completely be avoided. Some people opt to use harsh toners or soaps or heavy creams but this can be a wrong step because it will deprive you of the benefits you have derived out of your facial treatment. Of course, you can opt to use a mild, soap-free cleanser and a light moisturizer. You should particularly avoid using products that contain ingredients such as Retin-A or BHA/AHA because if you use them within 24 hours after your facial treatment, they may start irritating the skin and may cause redness.
3. Exposing your skin to the UV rays of the sun after your facial treatment is also wrong. Most of the facial treatments consist of use of a light peel or an exfoliant because the main aim of this treatment is to activate the new cells on the skin so you will have a radiant and fresh face. If you do not protect the skin from the UV rays of the sun, you cannot get the best benefits of your facial treatment. It may rather cause harm to the skin. If there is an absolute necessity to go out in the sun, you can use a light sunscreen. If you have to remain outdoors for a longer duration, you must make it a point to re-apply the sunscreen once every 70 to 80 minutes.
4. Do not hit the gym immediately after your facial treatment because profuse perspiration during your workouts may irritate your skin and cause breakouts or redness.
5. Going for a steam bath or a sauna bath is also not advisable after a facial treatment because during the treatment, exfoliants and skin-care products of medical grade may have been used. A steam or sauna bath may also cause redness or irritation in the skin.
6. Never, never pick or squeeze the skin for extracting the dirt or the oil that may have deeply penetrated into your skin. If you go against this advice and pick or squeeze your skin, there may be more breakouts. It may result in scarring also. Remember that only an expert can treat you appropriately and extract the dirt or oil that have gone deep into your skin.
By avoiding these wrong routines and meticulously following these suggestions, you can certainly make the most of your facial treatment.